Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, Inc.
Are you looking for a conservative, natural solution to your headaches, neck pain or back pain? Sciatica or a pinched nerve? Or perhaps you are looking for ways to get healthy and stay healthy while avoiding prescription drugs and surgery? If so, your search begins and ends at Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation.
Patients seeking treatment at Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are assured of receiving only the finest quality care due to our genuine concern for not only your current ailment, but your overall well-being. Our 10 locations offer you conveniences and the quality of care you deserve and expect from an experienced group practice. We offer treatment for Neck Pain, Back Pain, Headaches, Sciatica, Auto Accidents, Sport Injuries, Disc Conditions and overall Spinal Health and Wellness.
We accept all major health insurances, worker’s compensation, and personal injury claims.
NOW OPEN in WEST BRIDGEWATER, MA !
Quincy: (617) 471-4491
Dorchester: (617) 282-1200
West Roxbury: (617) 323-4377
Attleboro: (508) 761-9000
Brockton: (508) 584-6622
Weymouth: (781) 682-9755
Taunton: (508) 880-3223
Somerset: (508) 674-3340
Raynham: (508) 824-6800
- Sirona Essentials - Our own natural products to help fight inflammation and promote better sleep. Visit sironaessentials.com for more information or click on the logo below.
- Spinal Decompression - a non-surgical solution for disc herniations and bulges
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss - a medically designed method of losing weight, and coaching you how to keep it off.
- Please visit our Career Opportunities if you would like to join our team.
- At thistime, we are planning to be open regular hours in all offices Monday February 13th. Please check back here or follow us on Facebook for any other information related to winter weather.
- Now Open!
Our location in West Bridgewater, MA is now open! Both Milton Chiropractic and Bay State Physical Therapy will be providing quality health care at this location.
- Coming Soon...
Milton Chiropractic and Bay State Physical Therapy are growing! Look for us as we expand in 2017.