Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, Inc.
Are you looking for a conservative, natural solution to your headaches, neck pain or back pain? Sciatica or a pinched nerve? Or perhaps you are looking for ways to get healthy and stay healthy while avoiding prescription drugs and surgery? If so, your search begins and ends at Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation.
Patients seeking treatment at Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are assured of receiving only the finest quality care due to our genuine concern for not only your current ailment, but your overall well-being. Our 10 locations offer you conveniences and the quality of care you deserve and expect from an experienced group practice. We offer treatment for Neck Pain, Back Pain, Headaches, Sciatica, Auto Accidents, Sport Injuries, Disc Conditions and overall Spinal Health and Wellness.
We accept all major health insurances, worker’s compensation, and personal injury claims.
OPENING SOON in KINGSTON, MA !
SIRONA FINAL SALE EVENT!
All PURESLEEP now $7 per Bottle. All ACUTERELIEF $10 per Box.
Visit www.sironaessentials.com for more product information.
- Please visit our Career Opportunities if you would like to join our team.
Quincy: (617) 471-4491
Dorchester: (617) 282-1200
West Roxbury: (617) 323-4377
Attleboro: (508) 761-9000
Brockton: (508) 584-6622
Weymouth: (781) 682-9755
Taunton: (508) 880-3223
Somerset: (508) 674-3340
Raynham: (508) 824-6800
Kingston: (781) 679-2999 OPENING JUNE 5, 2017 !!
- Sirona Essentials - Our own natural products to help fight inflammation and promote better sleep. Visit sironaessentials.com for more information or click on the logo below.
- Spinal Decompression - a non-surgical solution for disc herniations and bulges
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss - a medically designed method of losing weight, and coaching you how to keep it off.
- Opening June 5th!
Our location in Kingston, MA opening June 5th, 2017! Both Milton Chiropractic and Bay State Physical Therapy will be providing quality health care at this location. Physical Therapy now accepting patients.
- We are honored to be a part of the 2017 AVON39 The Walk to End Breast Cancer that is taking place on June 24th and 25th in Boston. We will be supplying chiropractic, massage and physical therapy services to all the participants and volunteers. Click here for more information on this event.